Please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

About 2 months ago I went to the dentist. I need 2 teeth pulled out due to bad decay. I’m currently almost 7 months pregnant and the Medicaid I have ONLY covered for a cleaning. Well it’s around 1230am right now and I noticed a bump in my gum. I’ve been in pain from that area but honestly tooth pain has become so normal for me that I didn’t think anything of it. I really wish I can get my tooth pulled while being pregnant but the dentist said the anesthesia would affect my baby....

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

So sorry! The only thing I can suggest is coconut oil. Brush your teeth with it and also in between brushing you can swish it in your mouth...swish and spit out, do not swallow. Coconut oil has many uses. Just be sure to use a good oil.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.