Please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi i myself can feel a swollen lymph node on my right side kinda to the back of the neck but I can really kinda feel it it’s a pea sized lump, I think I remember feeling it a few months ago juring My pregnancy and it was smaller, past 3 months it’s really started to bug me ,I’m always spitting up phlegm and stuff and it seems bigger now , my doctor is sick of seeing me but I am pregnant no again and im afraid there not going to take this serious 😓 it’s a nightmare because my anxiety isn’t up the wall I sweat from just thinking of it any one have any ideas has This happened to anyone?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sounds like you have a minor infection/illness like a cold or something and that's why it is swollen.

I have multiple swollen lymph nodes for months now and not sure why. I saw my reg Dr, ENT, dermo and an oncologist lol (i wanted a variety of opinions) - and they all think mine are swollen from some bad acne I had on my face lately.

Basically what I learned from all of them ^ the only red flag with swollen lymph nodes is size. Pea size is completely normal, if it gets to be the size of a golf ball then you need to be concerned. Just keep an eye on it and if it gets bigger then go back to your Dr.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.