Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I've been getting on and off pain in my temples the past 2 days now it feels kinda numb I dunno how to explain it it's going into my ears cause I can feel popping I hate this it's causing pain through out my head I had a ct scan done 2 months ago and it was fine please can anyone help I suffer with anxiety aswell so it's making it worse 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi jess,

Sorry you are suffering so much.

Any numbness needs further investigation, but I know from expeience that anxiety will make it worse, like you say.

I get Hemiplegic Migraine and the whole of my left side goes very week, I cant talk and I get a lot of pressure on my face and ears.  This could be part of what you are getting.  I have to be hospitalised as I cant do anything much by myself.

So, get more advice on this from your dr.

Happy to hear from you again on here Jess, and I hope I have been some help.  I will always reply if you put something on here.

Take care and best wishes

• Posted

Thank you for replying to me it seems to be on and off pain in my temples and just started getting light pain on and off in my neck I'm hoping it's nothing serous I'm only 23 I'm sorry that you are going through all of this are they doing anything to help you I have doctors Tuesday 

• Posted

Hi jess,

I am a lot better now than I was, just 3 or 4 attacks a year.  I have Botox and it really has helped me.  I used to get an attack nearly once every 2 weeks!  I studied Life Coaching and thats helped me too.

It sounds as though you have much that worries you Jess and if I can help you in some way I would be happy to.

Take care and best wishes

• Posted

Thank you I would take all the help I can get right now just keep resting to serve if it will help I've been like it for 2 days now it's horrible 

• Posted

ok.  first thing you need to bring the pain under control.  what have you tried so far?  Then you can look at ways to de clutter your life, decide on priorities, then you can move forward
  • Posted

Have you had ypur crp or esr checked? Any blood work done or ct scan or mri of the brain and neck?
    • Posted

Ct scan done 2 month ago blood test last week 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.