Please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

So a year ago my wife and I were on the verge of divorce so we had a break from each other.

In that time I slept with someone I know very well it’s not what it sounds like I don’t sleep around on my wife but this was not supposed to happen.

Since that day I’ve had a constant sore throat gagging vomiting clear bile up in the morning not every morning. and it last for about 20 seconds

I’ve had stool issues urine issues

yellow smelly loose stools

constant yellow urine

frequent urination

no appetite

sore penis but not when i urinate urethra feels sore

Knumb hands at night a yellow stripe on my thumb nail sore bottom of my ribs really bad anxiety.

Before this happened I was not sleeping at night and got given quietiapine 50mg not knowing it was an antipsychotic.

Since then I’ve changed the 20mg fluoxetine that I used to be on to so many different drugs and benzos

I’ve been to a ent and they said my adenoids were inflamed or infected but said it was due to my smoking which I don’t get..

I’ve been to a urologist for my penis pains etc all normal

I’ve had every sti test under the sun and worried that she gave me hiv

I was tested a month after and then 6 months after but my brain keeps telling me I’m sick and dieing

I’m in constant panick and am running out of doctors because I go in for every little thing..

She’s been tested twice also and both negative too.

I just can’t get it out of my head I don’t know why I can’t .. then when they did my biopsy of my adenoids for cancer I then got 2 mucus gland things come up in my mouth that scare me now I keep asking why and they say they don’t know and to stop smoking.

i went to my hypnotherapist today as ive had constant anxiety and feel anxious 100% of the time he said that all my anxiety is from guilt as my wife and i have patched things up but yet i still have all these symptoms and am anxious .

i dont want to be anxious for ever and feel so crap every minute of every day could he be rite

im currently taking 15mg mirtazapine and .5 clonazapam twice a day

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi carl,

i know you are suffering right now and i can empathise with you, i really do.

you're wife is going through alot i have been where she is.

she will feel unloved not enough and why and who ect she probably thought everything was okay, i am not having a go at all. i just wanted to say perhaps how she is feeling. she maybe angry or sad and she had got all theses emotions going on.

therefore she may not be giving to you emotionally as she did before.

if you try to work out things at home (that if you want that) things may settle with yourself.

youve had the tests for STIS you and you're wife.

would you consider relate?

you're symptoms seem in line with anxiety and that its hit a peak due to your relationship.

re toure penis youve had tests also take solace in that please.

you've made you're wife upset and maybe in turn you are saddened by that.

im no expert at all but read you're post and thought id reply.

Anxiety is very cruel and has so many symptoms when we feel bad it gets worse and around it goes!

i feel sick every day sweat feel dizzy my eyes flicker and many more.

do you think talking therapy would help you and you're wife?

would you both go?

is it something you may have talked about?

these maybe a few things to consider.

i hope your situation gets better

Take care

VICKY

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.