Please help? Advice???? So depressed

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had these bumps on my vagina area for the past month so even longer. i shaved one day and they all came up and they have almost all gone away but then when i shave them come up again. They do not hurt, itchy or break open and or leak. They stay exactly how they are. i have been to the doctors, clinics and gyno and they all say its just shaving bumps. My question is how can i still have these bumps if i have been doing everything setting up to properly shave? It is almost like they are not going away. I thought possible mollscum but every doctor says its not. Please help as its making me very depressed and I refuse to have sex with my new boyfriend because I am scared I am gonna pass it on! Does anyones shaving bumps look like this?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

girl it looks like razor bumps i think

• Posted

do you know why they wont go away or why they just keep happening when i do everything recommended

• Edited

Dear syel,

There's no doubt that SOME of the spots look like folliculitis (hair follicle infection, green arrow). However, some others are not. Look carefully at the ones I've marked on your first photo with yellow arrows and you can see that they are not even close to or in a hair follicle. So in addition to mild folliculitis, I suspect you may be correct and that you also have molluscum.

Rgds,

Adhari

• Posted

thank u!! How do you think I can go about this to doctors? None of them will agree or think it is molluscum and i dont think they can test it either. It has been extremely frustrating 😦

• Edited

Just updating if someone is looking at this post wondering if they have what I have, went to the gyno and he agreed it was molluscum. I have an appoitment on Friday to have them cut out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.