please help bad bad pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have a huge knot on the right side of my vagina and so sore i was reading a few things about the bartholin cyst i dont have a std like the web md page says what else causes these cysts and how can i get it to drain

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

My doc told me this can happen in the glands. I have to soak in a hot bath to draw out infection. It might take a few soaks depending on how bad infection is. This tends to happen in females, nothing you did wrong! Good luck hope you get better!
    • Posted

ty i have never had pain like this its horrible im trying the baths it feels like its about the size of a small egg
    • Posted

3 to 4 days im calling my gyn tomorrow the pain is getting to much to bare
  • Posted

Depending on how long you have had it you might need a doc! But I have had them take a week and a half and soaking everyday 2-3 x before release. Just be careful not to let it go to long if not releasing! I know it hurts badly you might have to pop it yourself!
  • Posted

Good idea for doc tomorrow, I get so scared with these things! Had 3x
    • Posted

this is my first and i dont want more thats for sure 
    • Posted

I had one about three weeks ago  .. I tried the baths and they eased the pain but it was still unbearable so I read online someone put epson salt on theirs and it helped it to burst .. now I really was terrified to go to the doc so I tried it I mixed some epson saly with a lil water just enough to make it a lil thick I put it on top then I held it in place with tissue and I left I  on there for a couple of hours(I fell asleep) when I took it off I went to get in another bath later that night it burst it was IMMEDIATE RELIEF !! I squeezed it to make sure I got it all out and it healed up within a few days so beforw u go to the doc and have it drained I strongly urge u to try this or atleast look it up online for yourself !! P.s ive have on  on my right boob before getting these things drained is not fun!!! I hope I helped let me kno how it goes smile
  • Posted

&& btw mines was pretty big mayb a lil smaller than the bubble gum you get out of the candy machines
  • Posted

Hello help77, I know your pain.  I saw your email come through, but I too had a BC and had no energy to reply.  I could barely walk, I had a pillow between my legs in bed staying very still.  I have had over 20 BC (over 10 years), one two weeks ago and then again one 36hours ago it came on.  It is my weakest point in my body and comes when I am stressed.  If the pain is too great, you cant really walk, go to the hospital sister, they will sort it.  First they will give you something for the pain, then they will drain it.  You will feel like you were born again!!  NO PAIN!  Especially if it is the first time.  If it comes again, read up, be ready with natural techniques to sort it.  I think the epsom bath is a good one.  I dont use it, I should.  My opened up an hour ago.  I spray silica spray onto it, it helps the cyst come to the surface and find a way out.  Instant relief.  I feel your pain.  It is like a needle being stuck into you but constant.  Take some baths for relief, but dont stay in pain too long, I did when I got my first one.  My heart goes out to you xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.