Please help, cuts on vagina or should I be worried ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

imageimage

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

this one too. notice theres another one slightly above the one on my minora.

• Posted

A blister that breaks open, oozes and forms an ulcer/sore. It really looks like herpes. Do you experience any pain, itching or burning sensations in or around the site of the sore?

• Posted

it itched a little when it first popped up, and stung a little when i peed.. but now it doesnt hurt or itch at all..

• Posted

Definitely herpes. After blistering, the sore will break open, turn into a scab and heal. It usually takes 1 to 2 weeks. Herpes is highly contagious, so avoid sexual contact until the sore is healed.

• Posted

Funny thing, i went to the clinic today to get tested & the doctor said she doesnt think its herpes.. as they dont hurt me at all really, she initially said it might only be type 1 since its so mild.. I get my test results back Friday for herpes so ill keep you updated.

• Posted

yep thats herpes for sure, can tell instantly by visual, there is not such thing as type 1 mild, there is HSV1 and HSV2 they are exactly the same, the 1 and 2 refers to location, 1 being oral, and 2 been genital. some people get mild forms some extremely harsh, yours look somewhere in the middle, they dont usually form in clusters they pop up where and how ever many they feel like it. sounds like your DR needs to go back to med school and brush up on her sexual health, poor advice she gave you. especially if she told you 1 is mild lol.

• Posted

i would also agree these look like herpes sores. the good news is the first breakout is usually the worst and the medicine is really effective at helping breakouts! hope you feel better soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.