Please help desperate

Posted , 7 users are following.

Please, I'm self diagnosing myself ! I have said before on forum regarding my symptoms . Pain, throbbing, burning , discomfort . Especially more after defecation! There's no bleeding thank god ! This has been a problem for almost a year , everyday ! I was suppose to get a sigmoidoscopy but chicken out! This week a surgeon is suppose to evaluate my condition . I've had hemorroids , so you can rule that out , don't know if that's still an issue though . Desperately trying to find any feedback to what might be causing this health issue of mine . If anyone shares any similarities to this condition , and what you think it might be . It will be greatly appreciated thanks . Hope to hear a response !

0 likes, 106 replies

106 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you all good peeps for sharing your experiences, have gone to the doctor about 4 times over the past one to two years and sometimes feel like the problem is never understood nor addressed well even by my doctors here in dxb where i live. I have used ointments to tablets. Any small deviation in my diet sets me offbalance with the acute pains. I really hope that this goes away some day. I will incorporate some of the advice on this forum and put my eyes on this for sure. Thanks guys
  • Posted

What is the doctor having you do to help take care of the fissure? 
    • Posted

I hope you feel better soon and I know it must be a relief to know for sure that is what you have. 
    • Posted

Well I'm really hoping that's what it is . As I said prior she barely inserted her finger during examination and said fissure ?! I'm so skeptical that , what if she misdiagnose me . She's a colon doc , specializing in that dept , but I hope she's on it!
    • Posted

She probably felt for some kind of abrasion down there, and once she found it, realized thats what was casuing you pain probably
    • Posted

Hoping that's what it is ! Not something else ? She would know giving that that's her professions , and she sees nothing but butts , all day long .,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.