please help do i have an std or sti pics included !!!!!1

Posted , 3 users are following.

someone please help the dots on my penis been there since i was young but now i have very little ones growing under the head of my penis and the little white things on the other side. please helppppp

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    Pearly penile papules are harmless white bumps that can show up anywhere near the head of your penis. They are just a benign skin growth and nothing to worry about. PPP are not contagious. They can tend to appear in the later teen years to adulthood.

    Symptoms: Small skin growths that grow in a row around the head of the shaft of your penis. You may even develop a double row. They are white, yellow, or pinkish in color and are about 1 to 4 mm in size. Most importantly, do not pop them! Trying to pop them could cause an infection. Instead, try these things; wash daily or even twice daily with plain water, wear cotton underwear, and some doctors can try laser or freezing. Usually doctors don't recommend treatment as they are harmless.

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Here'e more info:

      Fordyce spots are just your sebaceous glands that have grown to be prominent. They aren’t sexually transmitted because this is just a naturally occurring thing in your own body. They are usually most visible on the penis when it is erect.

      Symptoms: Small white or yellow bumps. They are tiny at only 1 to 3 mm in size. They may appear near the head of the shaft of the penis or all over the penis. They may even cluster together in groups and look like cauliflower lesions.

      What You Can Do: They aren’t harmful, so treatment really isn’t necessary. Many people suffer from these find that natural oils are very helpful. These include jojoba oil, coconut oil, and tea tree oil. For cosmetic purposes, dermatologists can try laser treatments, but they can be expensive.

      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      No problem...but still as a precautionary measure, I would have a doctor look to make sure because they are the professionals and have seen it all. Good Luck, Taylor!
      Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up