Posted , 3 users are following.

My blood work says 

58 KD (IgG) Band  reactive

23 KD (IgM) Band reactive

What exactly does this mean?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

23 is a lyme specific band and some LLMDs will treat you if you are reactive for that plus clinical symptoms of lyme.  What lab did you get tested with?  Also, these boards aren't the best for lyme.  I suggest you go over to the healing well forums for lyme.  If it is lyme, the faster you get treated the better.

• Posted

Thank you! I am new to all this and didn’t know where to turn waiting on my doctor to answer I have had bad symptoms for two years now have been through the ringer with all sorts of doctors but no one has been able to tell me what is wrong 
    • Posted

Yeah, with lyme, unfortunately you have to be your own doctor.  Many doctors are unhelpful and particularly those who are "infectious disease" doctors are even worse if they are not lyme literate.  Look for a LLMD (lyme literate medical doctor) in your area through ILADS and look for treatment ASAP.  Your symptoms may get worse if left untreated.  God bless.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.