please help? doctors have no answers

Posted , 6 users are following.

i am 23 years old a married mother of two and have always been very healthy. 2 weeks ago i was cooking dinner when i became very light headed and blacked out . when i came too i had body tremors tight chest and fast beating heart. i was taken to hospital via ambulance. they didnt know what was wrong i was hypertensive , tachycardic , low blood pressure and abnormal heart beat. they did ecg, chest xrays, echo bloods you name it. and all came back normal. my doctor thinks it could be svt. but apparently its hard to capture an espisode. its been 2 weeks now i constantly have a tight chest and feel like i cant breath . but at random times it will become worse and i will get body tremors a warm sensation threw my body and i cant breath. i still have no answers and cant deal with this anymore i cant moved out of bed ive been to the hospital 4 times since and they say they cant do anymore test as they have all been done. what do i do? does this seem like svt? help i want my life back

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Amy, get your thyroid checked - it sounds like you might be being affected by that. If doctors tell you your heart is okay, then it is. Anxiety can cause so many problems, heart irregularity, strange sensations - you name it. The more you worry and anx about this, the worse it can become. Try to concentrate on your breathing, taking the breath into your tummy and exhaling, raise your shoulders and drop them - this will help you to relax. But - ask your doctor for a thyroid blood test....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.