Please help: experiencing all types of symptoms for over a month

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone first time on a forum, don’t know where else to go.

All started with lower abdominal pain/burning, especially in the morning.

I have had very bad/noisey gurgling noises everyday and ranges from the bottom of my abdomen to the chest/throat, this happens all throughout the day, and has been happening since the beginning over a month ago.

The last couple of weeks I’ve noticed the need to burp an abnormal amount but most of the time I can’t get it out, this constant burping/trying to burp seems to be getting worse, this is happening all the time. I’ve started getting slight heartburn (not everyday) recently also and sometimes a lump feeling in my throat. I get crazy head pressure and is getting a lot worse and can come with chest pressure at the same time especially after I eat I got this at the very start.

As for the Abodominal pain, it seems to have got a lot worse in the higher region of my abdomen around my stomach/lower chest it is as if the pain is moving upwards as time goes by, the chest pain is affecting my breathing. my lower abdomen is still painful but not as bad as it was at the start but there’s still pain there. I’m also getting random pains all down my back in the bottom middle and top regions. Lastly I’ve been coughing up blood the past two days (not a massive amount).

I got a abdominal and pelvic CT scan and doctor said I have diverticular disease but this doesn’t explain half of what’s going on. stress definitely makes everything worse, it’s just the fear of the unknown. Once I know I can be a bit more happier, as I’m very sad and miserable at the moment and hardly eating.

Has anyone had these symptoms? Or can relate to anything?

Thank you so much if you took the Time to read my boring problems I really appreciate it

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

if if you're coughing up blood you need to see a lung doctor

• Posted

went to see a doctor today and said the blood is probs caused by anxiety, which personally i think is a load of rubbish if you ask me. ive never had a panic attack about it or anything like that, its natural to feel a little worried when months are going by 😕

• Posted

Coughing blood can be a sign of infection or if you have coughed very hard and nicked a blood vessel in your throat. I am an anxious person but this has never caused me to cough blood. I would see a different doctor for another opinion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.