Please help!! How can i treat a stubborn yeast infection????

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, so for a little over a year now i've had recurring yeast infections. It started as a pretty bad one that was really itchy, then sometime later i seemed to get it again and also a uti. For the first few months i had periods of relief in between the infections, but for the past months its been pretty constant, however there is no itching feeling it just burns and theres the white discharge. I got tested for stds, got a culture which only said yeast but the doctor didnt say anything about it being a drug resistant strain and also a pap smear which i didnt get a call about so im assuming everythings good. But i cant seem to permanently get rid of this yeast infection, has anyone figured out how to get rid of it cause im desperate at this point .

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

uhmm, have you tried changing your underwear? you should if you haven't.

• Posted

i havent changed them but i washed them in really hot water with vinegar. Feel like ive tried everything at this point

• Posted

Hi, you could try extra virgin organic coconut oil, it's supposed to kill Candida Albicans yeast and it would be very safe to use.

• Posted

ive been trying with coconut oil but it doesn't seem to be helping

• Posted

Hi, have you tried essential oil?, if not, you could try Lavender essential oil mixed with coconut oil, 2 drops lavender essential oil to 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, you can put this in ice cube maker put in the refrigerator and make a suppository.

• Posted

I too have been struggling for about a year with recurring yeast infections. nothing has cured me yet but I have tried a few other things that help temporarily. but maybe for you they might fix your problem. Boric acid suppositories (look on Amazon for high rated products), tea tree oil soaks, Apple cider vinegar soaks. good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.