Please help, I am so confused

Posted , 4 users are following.

this is from a few weeks ago, does this look like hsv 1? when I was a little girl I got it from my granny, but I got meds for it when I was 8 and it went away, I tested neg for it in sept, but I saw this last month and I'm scared, I had not had anything on my lip area since childhood and I'm worried cause I received oral in may. and I'm terrified if I do have it, where would I truly have it cause I also have a red mark down there, not a bump or sore but a mark and it doesn't bother me, I only knew it was there cause I lookedimageimageimage

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Pics need to be a bit clearer. 2nd one is blurry and 3rd isn't close enough to really see

• Posted

so the red mark isn't close enough to really make out. skin irritations are common. And im not sure what in the first picture you're referring to. i cant make out anything out of normal. again the picture is blurry

• Posted

image first pic is some bumps on the lip, and the red mark in the last is super little

• Posted

Fordyce spots are whitish-yellow bumps that can occur on the edge of your lips or inside your cheeks. Less often, they can appear on your penis or scrotum if you're male or your labia if you're female. The spots, also called Fordyce granules or Fordyce glands, are enlarged oil glands , which are common

• Posted

u dont have herpes just pimples and spots

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.