Please help, I can’t go to the doctor and it’s my first one :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

The other day I was taking a shower and accidentally got soap in my lady bits and it was burning. Its a fews days later and J can confirm its a yeast infection. Cant go to the doctor so I'm going to try coconut oil, Just want to know if that was a good idea for now?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

im not sure of using coconut oil, ive heard some gals had luck with Monistat from the drug store. when i get a yeast infection, i am able to call my obgyn, confirm my symptoms, and they can prescribe me flucanazole or diflucan. ive heard another home remedy involving boric acid.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.