Please help, I have an issue with my pinky and can't find the reason

Posted , 2 users are following.

So about 5 months ago I noticed my pinky finger joint has been tender, its the same pain as one would get from bruising their knuckles. I had a little nub begin to grow, maybe not even grow much, but appeared slowly on the back of my pinky joint. It hasn't gone away, doesnt really bother me much when I'm using my hand, I notice it, but its not bad. Though it hurts really bad when I knick it on something. I thought maybe I'm getting arthritis at the age of 28, i have used my hands alot my whole life. Then today at work I hit it pretty good putting a saw on the shelf, it swelled up really easy, but continued my day. Later I noticed all three joints on that finger were bruised, then hours later, my whole pinky is red and swollen. It's not in anymore pain than it had been in the previous months. And now, it's taking on a bruising color, the tip goes numb from time to time with inactivity. Has anyone ever come across This? I can't find anything even close. info would be awesome. if it's still like this tomorrow I'm going to the doctor. I would really love an answer if anyone had this before and would deeply, truly appreciate it. thanks.

Brett

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.