Please help I keep getting pinworms I got my first case of pinworms around the age of 5 I’m now 16

Posted , 2 users are following.

since i can remember ive struggled with pinworms and its driving me crazy like i clean and clean and im very hygenic and i just keep getting them ive taken ovex and its never gotten rid of them more than a few months and its very shameful and i just want them gone for good. My mum is very confused on where i get them my dad and her have never had them. Please help im so stressed and i get so upset and cry over it 😦 will i ever get rid of them

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have your other family members taken the Ovex too? Some people can have thread worms but have no symptoms. If someone else in the family has them but is unaware then that might be why you're getting reinfected.

• Posted

my parents both have said neither of them have ever had them, recently i find a word or feel just one and get no more worms for like 5 weeks then i get one

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.