PLEASE HELP I'M SCARED!

Posted , 5 users are following.

i HAVE HAD THIS ITCHING FOR A WHILE NOW LIKE 4 WEEKS, I WENT TO THE DOCTORS BEFORE I WENT ON HOLIDAY AND THEY GAVE ME SOME CREAM AND CHECK FOR BLOOD TEST BUT THEY SAID DID NOT NEED ONE AS I LOOK HEALTHY AND EVERYTHING FINE. i THEN WENT AWAY TO SPAIN FOR A WEEK AND WHEN COME BACK I HD A BIT OF HEAT STROKE AND WAS TANNED AND BURNT A BIT STILL AM, BUT NOW MY SKIN IS LIKE REALLY DRY AND EVEN MORE ITCHY BUT IT ONLY REALLY ITCHY AT NIGHT/EVENING TIMEAND WHEN I PLAY VIDEO GAMES MY EYES GO BLURRY A BIT AND THE LENS OF MY EYE LIKE PUPIL FEELS DRY AND I AM ALWAYS TIRED BUT I THINK THAT IS JUST HORMONES AND STUFF AND BODY CHANGING AS I AM 17 AND WHEN I ITCH THE SKIN LINES APPEAK LIKE SCRACTH MAKS BUT THEN FADE AND MY ARMPITS WONT STOP SWEATING AND I AM SO FLUSHTERED OF HOTNESS AND THATS WHAT CAUSING THE ITCH MORE I THINK BUT IT FEELS LIKE TINY CREATURES CRAWLING ON ME SOMETIMES AND MY SKIN IS SERIOUSLY DRY LIKE PAPER AND IT WEIRD, IT ONLY MY TORSO, ARMS, BACK AND NECK THAT ARE DRY AND MY PUBIC HAIR IS ALSO ITCHY AS WELL. IT DRIVING ME MAD. PLEASE HELP WHAT IS IT SOMEONE SAID IT MAY BE HIVES I DONT KNOW, WILL IT GO AWAY AFTER A WHILE. I DONT WANT TO GO DOCTORS AGAIN.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

also my buttock and right leg joints are tight had that a while to but i think that due to no excersise that what doctor said but it so restless leg at night so hard to get confortable and my lfoot joint angle joint always cracks when i walk every step
  • Posted

Use cocoa butter or shea butter . For your skin.

That will help with the dryness which is some of the reason your itching.

You might be allergic to dust mites and dust.

Go to the allergist for a test. Dust mite allergie feels like your body is itching and hives. Feels like ants crawling.

Get aloe vera for the areas that your skin burn.

Hope this helps

• Posted

Use cocoa butter or shea butter . For your skin.

That will help with the dryness which is some of the reason your itching.

You might be allergic to dust mites and dust.

Go to the allergist for a test. Dust mite allergie feels like your body is itching and hives. Feels like ants crawling.

Get aloe vera for the areas that your skin burn.

Hope this helps

• Posted

Try avoiding any detergent-based products (eg just about all soaps and shampoo) and use a raw soap and coconut oil for two weeks and see the difference. Ordinary soaps and shampoos just rip natural oils out of your skin, but real soap and coconut oil doesn't work that way.  All the itching should disappear, but if it doesn't then there may be some environmental factors such as bed bugs or other mites causing the problem. 
  • Posted

When you go into different environments your body reacts different to what you are use to. Even the water that you are bathing in. Your skin is probably super dry.. coconut oil is really good. Coco butter solid and shea butter is really good. You can also use gold bond itch lotion.

Allergy test for environment allergies.

Try adding baking soda to your bath.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.