Please help... I’m so dizzy and have head pressure.. feeling dizzy

Posted , 2 users are following.

Goodmorning everyone so I talked about this condition before but got no replies but I wanna talk about it again anyways. So it started last month where I felt very dizzy out of no where and felt lightheaded and caused a panic attack which I do have anxiety disorder to let you know. And since then it would come from time to time but now throughout the day i would have long moments of just starring idk why but I just stare and can’t stop and I would always have head pressure like tension headache and I would get up I would get dizzy from sitting to standing. Now last night while I was falling asleep I saw like white flashes when I was about to close my eyes and it really scared me and has me worried I might get seizure from everything I’m feeling. I am 16 I don’t eat well because of anxiety and don’t drink water. Does this have anything to do with it. Someone please help me!!!!! I’m so scared!!!!!! sad

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Also I forgot to mention it does bother my vision a lot. I cannot see well or makes me see blurry a bit 
  • Posted

I'm so sorry other what you are going through!! Eating and drinking water are very important your body needs nutrition and this may help with your anxiety. Try to eat organic food for the best nutrition. 

You should try Ultimate PAIN Fighter it has gotten rid of my headaches faster than anything else!!!!!!!

I suffered for years with migraines and headaches and now whenever I feel a headache coming on I put on UPF and it relieves it usually in less that 5 minutes!!! NOTHING has ever worked that fast for me!!!!! Now I use it for everything that hurts or bothers me!!! The best part is there's no drugs in it so no weird side affects You just gotta try it it's awesome!!!

• Posted

Thanks for your reply and what do you think cause of the lights would be?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.