Please help! I’m uncircumcised and my penis has red dots

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have had what looks like balantis for a week now and honestly i dont wash down there every day. I started washing with water everyday and now the red dots have been going away. Now my penis burned today after pulling back the foreskin and letting it dry out while i was inspecting it and i got these weird wrinkles shown in the pic that go away with some cocunut oil. should i be concerned or should i just keep washing and is cocunut oil good? i just used it today. image

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

File size is too bigimage

• Posted

red dot shown in comments, red inside and white circle around it

• Posted

Coconut oil is a one of a few natural products that has skin healing properties, therefore it is good. Like everything, you can use too much. All that is required is a very light coating of coconut oil.

First you should wash or shower and clean your penis with water only, rub with the inside of the hand or fingertips to clean - your penis then must be fully dries so that no moisture remains anywhere on the foreskin or head of the penis. Use a clean dry towel that ONLY you use. You must either wash with water every time you urinate, ejaculate or are sexually aroused. After peeing, if you cannot wash, use a paper tissue or toilet tissue. Prior to commencement of urinating, draw the foreskin away from the head, downwards on the shaft towards the body.

The majority of problems with the very sensitive skin on the head of the penis are at least partially due to years of exposure to soap, shower gel and other body cleansing agents such as shampoo when used in the shower.

After this, it can depend on whether you apply things like baby oil / lotion, skin cream / lotion / moisturiser, or anything else for masturbation.

The simple rule is, if it does not need to be in contact with the head of your penis, do not pally it in the first place - clean with water, and the other 'good stuff' I have detailed above.

If you have further problems do an update in 3 or 4 months. NOTE: do not expect overnight changes, once you put the good practices in place it can quite literally take a number of months for the skin on the head of the penis to start looking any better .....

• Posted

sorry my post is not accurate i meant i used coconut oil once to alieviate the dryness. i didnt mean that i used ot everyday because i dont. based on my pics does it look like a yeast infection? it started 2 weeks ago it was itchy but never did anything burn except when it got really dry. it keeps getting better. i had sex with a girl early jan but it was protected and only lasted like 2 mins or less and the condom was intact i checked it after. im just worried but i think since i dont clean like i when i pee or after i jackoff sometimes i leave the cum there and i guess it catched up to me not having clean hygene

• Posted

If your hygiene is not right you can develop a yeast / fungal infection because of that - this is where 'jock itch' comes from. You need to go to the other extent now and keep your penile skin squeaky clean as I have detailed .....

• Posted

cool thank you. I had balantis like dots even before i had that encounter. based on what i told you do you think i have some sort of std or should i just keep it clean and rule out the hygiene part?

• Posted

You should have a full and appropriate hygiene regime in place, regardless of what else you may or may not have going on ......

• Posted

I have those exact same vertical lines and bumpy appearance on the bottom half, as well as rash on top of it. Did you recently have unprotected sex that triggered this?

• Posted

no i did not i did have protected sex with someone then this started though. condom didnt break. whats your diagnosis?

• Posted

the bumpy appearance on the bottom half? i think that is normal..

• Posted

The bumpy appearance is definitely normal. A lot of uncircumcised glans heads can look like this. Keep up the daily cleaning though with water, not soap!

• Posted

update from today i am doing exactly as you said

i have no idea if this is how it got sometimes with the vertical lines but i never did feel a tingling sensation back then so i guess im gonna get checked out for any stds soon. its starting to worry me even though i highly doubt i have anything but im a hypochondriac i exaggerate symptoms sometimes and make them out in my head since my mind is always on this

• Posted

Honestly though, from here that glans looks completely normal. The lines are just from wrinkled skin.

• Posted

Hi!

I have a totally similar situation but without burn sensation. Have you solved it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.