PLEASE HELP!! I’m worried.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Could someone tell me what they think this could be? Ive always gotten boils since I was a kid but i thought this was an ingrown hair and listening to google I cut the hair around it and now it looks like this. But on Thursday and Friday it was a regular looking bump but now this. It was painful the first two days but now its fine. Also the bump started the day of my "period" .PLEASE HELP!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes, looks concerning in regards to herpes. Best advice, get into the doctors office and ask for a SWAB test when you have active sores or other herpes symptoms.

itching

burning

body aches

fever

head ache

sores that break open

sores that crust over

• Posted

i have something in one spot, that looks just like this...have you seen a doctor?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.