Please help! I think I have a a partial rectal prolapse of some sort?!PHOTO INCLUDED BUT NOT ME

Posted , 1 user is following.

28 yr woman, no children.

so.. i have been struggling to poo like normal since christmas time. It's kind of broken into little pieces. There was one day i felt like a bit was stuck so i got a mirror and was horrified to see a bit of red flesh kind of blocking the stool if that makes sense. It

has been driving me crazy since then and i'm really worried about it.

I've been googling pics of hemorrhoids but doesnt look like those. I know i have a mild case of external hems but i thought this thing was perhaps internal hems.

i've also had a look at other prolapse pics but it also doesnt look as bad as that!!

I've finally found 2 pics that looks similar to what i have, I have attached them.. (dont have an ulcer though, just the red protrusion)

please let me know if anyone else has experienced this??? and please tell me there is a way i can help it without surgery etc?? I can't bare going to the doctors or explaining to my partner what is happening 😦 😦!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.