Posted , 5 users are following.


i been have this for 2 months now and i don't know what it is, the last time i had intercourse was Janurary 5th i feel no pain my discharge is normal i just have a oder and these things

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

  • Posted

    they are ppp go to your GP or sexual health clinic they can give you treatment

  • Posted

    You will not have HIV - The chances are very low if you have straight intercourse. I would advise taking a blood test at any local STI clinic (test will check for other issues too) to put your mind at ease. HIV is a completely manageable disease now.

  • Posted

    See your doctor and ask for a swab to be taken to see if you have an infection; a foul odour is often the sign of infection of some sort. It could be any number of things. I had abnormal discharge and panicked. However, it turned out to be thrush caused by antibiotics. Try to relax and don't assume the worst case scenario.

  • Posted

    well have you been to the docs and it looks like genital worts to me calnt be shore thoug you need to get cheacked out try at the sexual health clinic and dont be shy they are there to help they see things like this all the timex

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.