Please HELP! I Wanna Know If I Have IBS, FECAL IMPACTION, Or Bowel cancer!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ok So I'm Gonna Go Into Grave Detail And May Gross U Out So Warning ?

OK So I Have Booked An Appointment With My Doctor And In The Mean Time For Some Stress Relief Wanted To Know If Anyone Can Help Pinpoint My Problem... So For The Past 6 Months After Emptying My BM, I Still Felt Something Left In The Tip Of My Anus, Like It's Stuck... It Wouldn't Come Out. I Just Assumed It Was A Bit Of Crap That Would Be Pushed Out NXT Time So Didn't Bother, It Didn't Hurt Or Feel Anything After I Was Done. Now However My Lower Abdomen / Under the Waist Feels Gassy, I Have Been Breaking More Wind In The Past Few Days, My Lower Abdomen Hurts In Some Positions, And Sometimes It Starts Twitching.. (on a side note Alota muscles have been twitching on my body due to vitamin deficiency) I Have Been Taking Prunes And My Crap Is Normal.. I Dump The Normal Once A Day Amount I Have Done For Years.. Just This GAS Build Up And S**t Left In My Anus Problem.. I Thought FECAL IMPACTION but I Can Still Poop The Same.. In Fact After Eating Alota Prunes My Poop Has Been The Best It Has Been For Some Time... NOTE: I Was Chronicly Constipated And Had The Stupid Habit Of Holding It In Four 4-5 Hours, Sometimes Even A F'ing 48 Hours... Recently I Had To Hold It In On A Airplane And The Problem Became Worse.. ALL Answers Are Appreciated And Would Love Your Help... THANKS ?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

OK. First of all the longer you hold it off the worse it is.

I know this means you feel you always have to be near a bathroom which is not always possible but surely they have toilets on planes? Why did you have to hold it for that long?

Get this checked out with a doctor and be straight with them , you need to know what is going on here.

Some people would rather not know but I guess you are not one of them.

Once you know what you are dealing with I think you will feel better about all this.

Take care and keep inĀ  touch.

Sarah

• Posted

Yeah I Had A Inhibition About Doing It In The Air, Thanks For The Post...
  • Posted

Some of your symptoms sound like IBS.  Twitching in your abdomen and incomplete evacuation are signs of IBS. Your doctor will run tests to clarify what you have. When you need a bowel movement, don't hold it in because it will cause your sphincter not to work properly and will lead to constipation or even fecal incontinence over time.  Bowel movements are waste products and need to come out because they are toxic to your system.

• Posted

Hi, I would check out the FODMAP diet I reckon it's a good guide to foods that may be problematic and foods that may help, you mentioned prunes which they always say are good for constipation but prunes contain a lot of sorbitol a sort sugar can cause gas and bloating, check out online fibre soluble and insoluble, Dr will likely tell you this type of stuff, try not to worry see the Dr and good luck.

• Posted

Thanks! Even Though Title May Indicate A Freak Out, I'm quite calm. Stuff has gotten better in the last day but still probs persist.. Thanks Again

• Posted

It doesn't sound like you have IBS. Your bowels are normal. The gas is due to the prunes as they are very high in sorbitol which cannot be digested. It draws water into the intestines, which is why when combined with the amount of fiber in the fruit, it relieves constipation. However because it cannot be digested it ferment in your intestines and causes gas. Try swapping prunes for other fruits or vegetables.

The feeling of something in your anus sounds like haemmaroids, especially likely due to your history of constipation. Your Dr will be able to have a look for you.

• Posted

That's A Relief, What Type Of Hemmies... Heard They're Different Types, What About The Muscle Twitching Near My Abdomen/Waist...

P.S Thanks For Answering smile

• Posted

You can get internal and external ones. The only way to tell is to have a good look!

You said you have a vitamin deficiency that causes muscle twitches-could be that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.