PLEASE HELP. I WENT INTO ANAPHYLAXIC SHOCK.

Posted , 2 users are following.

My breasts were itching. I removed my bra and felt my breast, there were bumps all over. It looked like an allergic reaction. But I have no allergies that I know of. All I did was eat chicken for dinner. and got undressed. NOTHING UNUSUAL. NOTHING NEW. This reaction spread from my breasts down and even towards my arms. I went to the hospital. Fainted and puked my way to triage while being wheeled around by my mom. I was shivering but my body felt like it was burning. Doctors can't say what it is. Kept me overnight. The bumps have gone down and it feels like a sort of eczema rash now. Below are before and afters. Please tell me it's not inflammatory breast cancer or something.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have taken the antihistamines and antibiotics given to me. I no longer feel like my tits are on fire, but I AM STILL ITCHING AN INSANE AMOUNT. It keeps me up at night. The round spots have gone down, and are no longer like the first image. but my breasts are still red like the second image. Doctors cannot say what it is. Or how this all started with my breasts. Please help.

• Edited

It looks and sounds like an acute allergic reaction. Maybe something in the way the chicken was prepared? Additives or spices? It would be very useful to you to find out exactly what caused it so you can avoid it in future.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.