Please help identify these spots

Posted , 4 users are following.

I recently received oral from a guy and these 3 bumps showed up on the tip of my penis. They don't itch, no burning when I pee. Prior to that I had sex with a woman unprotected but noticed these bumps one day after receiving head please help me image

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I did the white vinegar test and they turned white so I am guessing genital warts

• Posted

david how long have you had the dots? Would you mind posting a couple more photos?

Funny enough I also had 3 dots that look exactly like yours. I tried putting Apple Cider Vinegar on them but they never turned white, and 2 of the 3 are pretty much gone now. Mine would fluctuate in appearance all the time. 1 day they would look pretty much gone, then the next day they would be back. I have no idea what they are. They arent raised bumps and have absolutely no feeling. I feel like something LIKE Warts would be much more consistent in appearance but I have no idea

• Posted

this is 20 mins after the test they went back to not being white

• Posted

I also feel like its insanely rare for them to pop up that soon after a sexual encounter. But I also know if these are warts, could have been there for who knows how long before showing symptoms. You try reaching out to the 2 individuals?

• Posted

reached out to both and both said they are clean, the one showed me test results. There was a woman i was with at the end of May but she also said she is clean

• Posted

yes i am going to my doctor on Monday and have him check it and get tested for everything

• Posted

so I went to the clinic and all tests cane back negative in the rapids. The NP took a look and said they are so small but she does not believe they are genital warts and are probably just jock rash. I did see my primary after that today and he looked and said they are so small he does not believe they are warts especially since they have gone down since Thursday my initial viewing of them. He told me to watch them and check it like every two weeks but not to put anything on them, he is more inclined to side with the NP

• Posted

hey man thats awesome news! Update if something changes! Glad to hear the news though

• Posted

I have the same thing also but it turns white when i put vinegar and the vinegar make the bump sore and after that it healed and its slowly dissappearing but i dont know if also warts haysz

• Posted

I think that's a small case of thrush, an antifungal cream should solve it, warts usually take at least 1 month to show up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.