PLEASE HELP, idk what’s happening to me!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

okay I’m going to try to describe everything that is going on with me so someone can help, this is been happening for some years now, but it was only once in a blue moon but recently the last two months its been very frequent and im scared..

I don’t do drugs or drink

I’m just going to explain... whatever it is I can feel it coming.... starts off by me feeling kinda sleepy, maybe a lil tired, the first time it happened I was trying to go to sleep, the second time I was just waking up and the last time as of yesterday I was driving home.

So I feel sleepy and then i feel really weird in the back of my head and then my shoulders and then my whole body, I get chills back to back to back, my body temperature usually starts to fluctuate, whatever happens I feel it in my body first.. then my heart starts to beat really fast like in the cartoons where they fall in love and their heart comes out their chest... like that... after everything calms down I feel really weak and sometimes my body shakes out of control for a little while, usually I still have that weird feeling in my body like it’s going to happen again but it doesn’t, and I also feel nauseous sometimes, and I might even throw up or even have to poop. When whatever is happening is happening, I try to lay down or sit up, whatever feels most comfortable for me at the time. I’ve been to the hospital twice, I’ve gotten ekg’s done multiple times but everything comes out great, and I have a great blood pressure Everytime. Currently I’ve been seeing a cardiologist, they gave me a heart monitor, told me to drink Gatorade cuz my blood pressure is pretty low sometimes, and they gave me some compression socks, with all that, it still happened. I have another appointment so they can take pictures, an eco I think it’s called and then another appointment after to go over everything. There’s times where I can feel it coming when I’m working or out in public so I go sit down. I’m sorry if this is all over the place but I don’t want to leave annoying out. When it comes to my diet I literally eat everything I’m very greedy, I’m very athletic as well...I grew up with really bad asthma, I took advair most my life and I was on Steroids a lot, ever since I was about 15 though I haven’t had any asthma problems, I’m not currently in any medication except birth control, it’s the pill, I’ve been on it since 2018. I’m 24 now. I’ve been keeping a dairy of how I’m feeling so I’m going to put that on here too, please someone help me figure this out. (Side note) when it’s time for bed I get chills like no other, I pile up the blankets and then wake up drenched in sweat) that’s been happening lately too.

This is the diary I made for the heart monitor. (When I say the wave, I get this weird pain in my heart that literally feels like a wave.. like if someone waved they’re hand from one side to the other.. like that.. kinda hard to explain that feeling, pain is like a 2 so it’s more of a discomfort, I also have a really high pain tolerance so idk)

Thursday

Aching pain started at 640 while teaching

Still hurts at 715 feeling uncomfortable

Taking deep breaths feeling a lil better stopped around 740

Friday

334pm the wave without the ending pinch

850pm the wave with pinch lasting about one min

Saturday

No pain but really dizzy, feeling faint, shaking, and nauseous, chills two hours after breakfast, lasting 40 min, put my feet up

325pm

The wave

1125pm another episode driving away from my moms house, felt it coming, feel it in my head first.. kinda like I’m sleepy then I have flashes of passing out for like a second, when I blink... start feeling weird in the feet and shoulders..i pulled over and sat through most of it, super fast heart beat. I could hear it.. change in body temperature, hot then super cold with chills, kinda felt okay, turned around went back to my moms, still felt it in my head like it was gonna happen again and very uncomfortable, threw up twice, finally falls asleep around 130am,

wakes up at 8am sore left arm and shoulder, trying to adjust and stretch but doesn’t feel better, keep feeling like I have to stretch, not feeling better, blood pressure 123/78 (this is the first time it’s rolled over to the next day) layed down with my mom 131/81 woke up 2 hours later feeling normal again

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I don't know much about medical problems but I wonder if it could be a heart rhythm problem, like a-fib or something like that? They don't always show up on an EKG because they come & go. Have you gotten any more test results back?

• Posted

Hi, i battle severe anxiety and have health anxiety. mine is similar, as i can also sense it coming on. have cbc test, blood sugar done. keep a track on your test results! Also, therapy and meds can help.

Feel Better!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.