please help is this a HiV rashes?

Posted , 3 users are following.

please help , ive got this rashes 1 month ago until up now it's not very intense itchy i feel slight itchy or not itchy, some of my rashes are gone and they leave as a scar brown or black dot...and some of my rashes sprouting new in my every body parts such as chest, back, arms. is this symptoms of hiv or not? or it's just like a kind of some allergies? i think i have my suspect and i'm not very sure, i take vitamin c ascorbic acid everyday, and my skin is dry. when i go outside then it's a sunny day, i notice they go out sprouting a distancing red dot spot kind like a rashes or sometimes if i go in a area part that have also dusty place, they very seem and it's also sprouting red dot spot and i feel chilling in my random part had a red dot spot there. please i need advice. i dont have feeling such a fever, headache, soar throat and other kinds of symptoms. im feeling well and energetic and i drink much plenty of water. thank you i need your answer.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

An HIV rash would also cause you to feel very unwell so I dont think its HIV. If you are taking more than 1000mg of Vit C per day you are taking too much and need to cut back. Do you eat plenty of green vegetables? If not do try to include them in your diet.Can you post a picture?If this rash cotinues or just gets worse you need to see a doctor. There are lots of causes for the spots you describe and only a doctor can give a proper diagnosis.

• Posted

it's slight itchy they will appeared, if i get my stomach ache like ulcer, wind, and food. but sometimes it will disappeared in a while minute ago.

• Posted

It seems strange that it comes and goes. I really think you need to see a doctor for a proper diagnosis. Any rash that persists for 6 weeks needs a professional examination and opinion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.