Please help!! Is this herpes?? images attached

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had a partner about a couple years ago i was informed partner may have herpes, symptoms started about a month after we had sex extreme burning in one spot occasional itch a tingly sting in one spot i have been tested for hsv 1&2 both negative (blood & swab) all standard std testing negative no hpv either i had a yeast infection, plus a lot of bacteria present in urine every time i get a urine culture. As time is going on my symptoms are getting worse doctors have no idea what it is also mentioned i may have vulvodynia vulvar vestibulitis contact dermatits i've heard it all but no treatment has helped. i did pelvic therapy that helped but not the overall stinging and burning feels like carpet burn. imageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

how long have those bumps been there and was the encounter a year ago? it kinda look like a form of hpv. you would need to go to a dermatologist to get best assessment. they can differentiate from. vp and hpv.

• Posted

the bumps appeared about two years ago and it burns in that one spot constantly my urethra is also always burning badly i have gotten tested for hpv and it came back negative for the types i was test for.

• Posted

get tested for herpes again in 4 to 6 wks from the last time. go to a dermatologist as well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.