Please help!! Its so uncomfortable!!! Scared

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageI have had uncomfortable/burning feelings (it does not hurt to pee, or to physically touch). I have this white rash. It has been hurting for 2 weeks now! please helpimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You need to see a gynecologist to get a diagnosis. It could be lichen sclerosis, but those of us who have it experience it in different ways with a variety of symptoms. As there are different skin conditions you need to find out specifically what it is by a doctor who has experience. Don't go through unnecessary misery. I'm sure you will be given medication that will relieve your discomfort.

Get seen ASAP. Good luck.

• Posted

HI there, besides Beverley's suggestion you might also want to find a dermatologist who specializes in vulva's. I've seen several messages on her that mentions that dermatologists know more about the specific of skin diseases than gynae's.

NO matter what it turns out to be, or how long it takes to get an appt, you might want to start an autoimmune diet - no sugar , no gluten for a trial time. And definitely build up your immune system with taking VItamin D3, magnesium, folate omega-3s essential fatty acids, CoQ-10. ... and several other nutritional supplements. You can click on my name and find a list that I developed a couple years ago when I first discovered this LS.

• Posted

good morning...the 2 ladies above have said it all...first rule of thumb - "do not panic"....get the right diagnosis and the right treatment that "U" need...and of course sooner rather than later...good luck...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.