Please help! Lumps growing inside vagina

Posted , 2 users are following.

I recently noticed a few bumps inside my vagina. They look very strange and Im worried it could be an STI or VP? Theres no pain, redness or unusual discharge. please advise as I am freaking out and all clinics are currently shut due to the virus outbreak.

Im 24 and havent had kids yet. what could this be?

its also important to mention that ive had slight cramping recently too

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

it looks like VP to me! its so bad that all the clinics are closed:( hopefully that changes soon, hope youre okay x

• Posted

It could be totally normal bumps or VP. If you have no soreness,itchiness, redness,discharge or pain with intercourse then just ignore them. I dont think slight cramping has anything to do with the lumps. If it was mid cycle its possibly ovulation. Dont worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.