Please help lymph node for about 3 months

Posted , 4 users are following.

On  my neck I felt a lymph node near the neck muscle it felt huge I went doctors they said it was hard sent me for a scan as we didn't no why it was there they said it was 3 cm and few there but by time I went for scan I had a throat infection about 2 weeks after finding the lump....  They said leave it it's from that all lymth modes all good and healthy......  Im very worried I feel it's still there it's huge to me some doctors say I'm feeling a sort of muscle and there's a pea size lump they said it's gone down from when I went.....  I don't no if I'm feeling a muscle of bone or caritilage.....  But when you lift your neck up and you put your fingers next to the neck muscle towards the throat at the top that's were I can feel it.  My eosinophil count keeps coming back raised  Witch is a white cell but normal it comes back normal about 7 for quite a while.  Now. It's at 9 I.  Freaking out every day I can't relax I feel it's serious any help. Would be great please 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Did the doctor mention if it could be a cyst? Try not to think the worst. Go back and get the scan done. At least then you will know for certain what it is.
    • Posted

No they said it was lymph node on scan a month ago it was 3 cm he sent report back to doctor saying normal lymph node essential a normal neck scan  he checked everything. He said they were a a few together.  I'm going back today to request another scan and bloods as I been to see loads doctors they all say my aniexty is causing it and it's a muscle...  I seen another doctors out of hours and I had seen him back in Nottingham about 4 yrs ago so he recognised me and said it felt like 3 lymph node together but if ur concerned request a another scan  as I keep getting a fobbing pain in my neck were it is.  
  • Posted

Can you get cysts.....  Coul they mistake a cyst to lymth nodes could h have 3 cysts together 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.