Please help me..

Posted , 4 users are following.

Aug 2, bit by something. 

Aug. 3, rash becomes swollen hot and red. ( I go to urgent care) they give me doxycycline for 7 days 

Leave for trip come back August 6th.

Can’t hear out my ears, go back to urgent care. Says I have a double ear infection. Stop taking the doxy and go on a diff antibiotc.. then I get my hearing back and that’s when all the weird stuff starts to happen. I start to get hand tremors. My hands and arms have pins and needle sensation. My legs feel like jello. Elbow pain. Sharp ear pain. I get awful headaches that won’t go away. I can’t sleep. Go finally see a GP and they say anxiety... okay I start anti depressants. 4 weeks in and the headaches have come back and I still feel everything.. nothing makes sense!!! The only thing I can possibly think of is that bite. Could it be possible I have Lyme? I already taken all the blood tests except for Lyme. All clear but I need to take a Lyme test. What do you guys think? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Soryy, I did send you some helpful info but it was deleted by the tyrany we are currently under. Try Longevity Health, Atlanta, they are a good clinic. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.