please help me

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello, i am only 16,coming 17 in july and i think my uterus has just prolapsed. i am overweight and not pregnant, nor do i smoke. when i put my fingers in and move them it feels really weird and it feels like inside my vagina is like disconnected and feels like a hard ball. im terrified to tell my mum and i really dont want the doctor to look at my vagina, please can someone tell me how to fix this naturally?? i just remember sneezing then feeling the inside of my vagina similar of that to the feeling when you sneeze on your period.

0 likes, 5 replies


5 Replies

  • Posted

    I'm not sure wot u mean by disconnected? I doubt someone of ur age and medical history would have a prolapse. Go c ur GP if u have concerns to put ur mind at rest.

    Report Reply
  • Posted

    Coco, I'm so glad you reached out. Whether you are experiencing prolapse or not, I'm glad you've found a place where you feel comfortable asking questions. I agree with Kym04--please see a doctor. Trust me, doctors perceive looking at vaginas as just another part of their workday, no big deal. I know that, at your age, it feels like a big deal to you to have the doctor look, but you will be okay. See an ob/gyn if possible, but your regular doctor can take a look, too. If they don't have an answer and the problem persists, then see an ob/gyn! Know that we are with you. Please keep us updated and let us know how things go.❤

    Report Reply
  • Posted

    Hi, I have no medical knowledge so have no idea what is happening with you but I don't think there will be a natural way to fix it.

    If you really feel that you can't talk to your mum about it then make an appointment yourself to see a doctor. Ask to see a lady doctor if that would make you feel more comfortable. The doctor does this sort of thing every day as so many women have gynae problems that need sorted. The examination won't take long it might be slightly uncomfortable but not sore. You will go behind a screen and will get a towel to cover your legs so that you don't feel too exposed. You are probably worrying yourself sick about this so the quicker you deal with it the quicker it will be over.

    In the future you will need to be examined if you have children and when you go for smear tests it's what us females have to do. So be brave, take control, make that appointment and get an answer to your problem. We will all be so proud of you. YOU CAN DO IT.

    Report Reply
  • Posted

    hi there

    sorry, only just seen this.

    hope you've been to the doctors, try not to worry, its probably not as serious as you think xxxx

    Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up