Please help me

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been experiencing this for about 3 weeks ago, 3 days after having unprotected sex, first it started with an itching and milky discharge I took yeast infection medicine and it cleared the itching up but then a couple days later I started experiencing a burn when I urinated and just an overall weird feeling in my vagina. it has not yet went away and my vagina does not look normal, it is my ovulating day so I am sorry about the weird discharge but please, can someone tell me if this is normal or is this herpes? I never actually looked inside my vagina before to notice so I am not sure if this was always there, but I am having major anxiety, can someone please explain anything to me. I plan to make a doctors appt for this next week. imageimageimage

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

anyone??

• Posted

What is the problem in the photos? To me, your skin looks a bit red and irritated, which could be a sign of a yeast infection.

• Posted

yes my skin does feel very irritated as i have wiping excessively for the last weeks checking for abnormal discharge , to me the first picture doesnt look normal as i can not see my vaginal opening, and in the pictures where theyre spreaded out i see those tiny bumps i never noticed (or never even paid any attention to) in the 3rd picture underneath my clit it almost looks like vagina is bulging which i never noticed (or maybe never even paid any attention) i have been looking inside my vagina almost 10 times a day and not sure if im just paranoid at this point

• Posted

Hi ok I'm looking more carefully on full screen.

In the first picture, I think it looks normal to me. Your vaginal opening is not visible, but it seems like it's just the angle and the folds of the skin. It seems like there's just a lot of moisture/lubrication.

In the second picture, your skin seems a bit reddish/irritated near the labia. And there seems to be some discharge near the vaginal opening.

And in the third picture, there seems to be some whitish discharge near the vaginal opening?

So maybe you have a yeast infection? It looks normal, apart from the irritated skin and the discharge?

All the best,

Jonathan

• Posted

im thinking its a yeast infection but there hasnt been any major itching? yes i am having some weird discharge which i usually get 2 weeks before my period when im ovulating, but this past week my discharge has been clear and sticky and stretchy but not so much itchy and i have been having burning when i pee, i havent had sex almost 2 weeks but the last time i did it it did hurt me when i had sex in the morning, im noticing some dryness in the morning but i sleep with my hands in between my thighs and kind of push up into my vagina its kind of weird so im wondering if thats where the dryness has been coming from in the mornings. i took 4 250mgs of azithronacin and im not sure if it worked

• Posted

Apart from the redness or irritation, the vulva itself looks normal to me. There's white discharge near the vaginal opening in the bottom picture, but this could be related to your menstrual cycle.

So perhaps it's a yeast infection? Have you tried anti-fungals?

Best,

Jonathan

• Posted

i havent im going to buy some tomorrow, i actually have diflucan im going to take tmrw. its so weird when i actually think about i feel something inside while im sitting a certain and it feels weird and tingly but i only started feeling this now. i think it might be super irritated from me opening it up 100 times to take pics ugh 😦

• Posted

The vulva itself just looks normal, just the skin looks a bit irritated. You could try anti-fungal treatments. Anyway keep us updated and I hope the irritation goes away soon and the area will look less irritated!

Best,

Jonathan

• Posted

thank you!!! i appreciate your reply

• Posted

i dont see any open sores, it really doesnt itch either only when i shave which ive been holding off on and the day before yesterday i took a diflucan and yesterday had majorrrrr burning when i peed and had to pee a ton , with only drops coming out and today im all better i actually dont feel any symptoms (knock on wood) tonorrow i will take another diflucan but im not sure i just havent been feeling 100%

• Posted

please go to thedoctor it seems quite serious but dont panic your on time and youll make a quick recovery

• Posted

i did, i got a complete std test, herpes and syphillis all came back negative. i had a slight vaginal infection that cleared up quick with the medicine they gave me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.