PLease help me

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am desperate

i know these are side effects but so so scared

day 12 50 mg and felt awful and felt a bit brighter today but tonight been horrendeous severe anxiety so much pressure in my head and i am so so scared this will never work i cant go on

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi your not alone I've been on sertraline 25mgs for just over a week and my anxiety is awful ok in day but come evening time it horrendous I have hardly any sleep at night I'm lucky if get 4 hrs I know this sounds weird but I'm glad I ain't the only one suffering do you take your tablet at night or in morning

• Posted

yes it is dont know how much more I can take I'm so exhausted due to lack of sleep because the anxiety is so bad at night w

• Posted

i take mine at night i cant take 25mg cause me belly ache so i cut them in half along w lorazepam .5 mg when need it. i have no problem so far no running thoughs. what else do you feel besides the anxiety ?

• Posted

i take mine at night i cant take 25mg cause me belly ache so i cut them in half along w lorazepam .5 mg when need it. i have no problem so far no running thoughs. what else do you feel besides the anxiety ?

• Posted

Hang in there you’re almost there don’t give up. We’ve all been there anybody that’s on this posting has been there. You have to understand that the mind is interpreting this stuff. It doesn’t know what is real and what isn’t real. So it’s making it into a threat and the more you get worked up the more your mind thinks it is really going on. You have to relax take a deep breath. You’re going to be all right. Be honest with you no one has ever died from an anxiety attack. Whatever’s coming over you let it go don’t hold back. Sadiyou have to relax take a deep breath. You’re going to be all right. Be honest with you no one has ever died from an anxiety attack. Whatever’s coming over you let it go don’t hold back. Say to yourself let it flow over me like water going over rocks in the River. and once you welcome in the anxiety and nose it doesn’t have a foothold on you it’ll subside quickly and even dissipate. Don’t act on it like it’s your enemy. Treated like a friend who is overly protective of you and always want to put a blanket on you to keep you warm. And is trying to look out for your best interest. That’s the way to beat anxiety is the welcome it in. In the hospital they taught us the more you resist the more it will persist. So give into it and let it just go over your body just relax your shoulders and let it just flow through your body. And keep on seeing yourself just let it flow just let it flow. if it gets to be too bad call your doctor and see if they can’t put you on some Xanax. I really say this sincerely good luck and God bless. I still feel myself in that situation every now and then. And I do like I told you let it flow over me like waters over stones in a river. I haven’t taken a Xanax in Over a year and a half now. You’re a very brave person you’ll do well at faith in yourself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.