Please help me

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone, I am 50 years old and have good health but 3 months ago my life changed and until now I don't know if I can overcome the crisis with all the symptoms. Symptoms of premenopause, every day I have to fight with a very tired and exhausted mood, I have insomnia, I'm in a very bad mood and don't want to talk to anyone, I can't go to work. job that I loved before, I cried every day and was very afraid of not knowing what had happened to my health, my spirit was completely broken, I didn't think I would have these symptoms. of pre-menopause treated me so cruelly, I went to a gynecologist to find out the cause. After taking blood and testing, the doctor told me I was in the pre-menopause stage. My menstruation and hormones are out of whack, so that's why I'm like this. I cried to her and begged her to save me. Now my doctor has given me HRT for 1 week, I hope these things will help me get well and give me me back, I have been very miserable and depressed for a while now, I don't know. Are any of you like me?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Totally! unfortunately these are really common symptoms in perimenopause.

I hope the hrt will help you x

• Posted

thank you for your reply , i pray HRT has a miracle to save my life , i live so miserable every day with a weak body

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.