Please help me determine this

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have a history of bv, hsv2. i already took fluconazole for yeast/fungi infection. and started prebiotic suppository because its so itchy the previous week. i also have a tingling feeling, i just dont know if its because I shaved last week. i didnt have a sex for half a year but not until last week also, we didnt use condom or withdrawal. so u know where he put it. haha anyway please help me figure it out. i have a yellow green discharge that so itchy then started to fade away but still occur at some point but not so itchy since i used prebiotic suppository bcoz thats the only thing i can use, i think? bcoz im brstfdng. thanks in advance.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

please help check this out

• Edited

Its tough to say but i would still get checked out since you are having some symptoms. Are you able to make those photos seperate?.... Yeah well sometimes its hard to not just finish when you are in the heat of the moment lol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.