Please help me, I dont know what to do anymore!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Please someone help, I feel so alone, don't know who to talk to. Need someone to understand. Feel like I'm gonna go mad if I cant talk to someone soon. Please can some pm me and help. I know we've all got our problems, and I don't want to burden anyone, but I'm at my wit's end, dunno what to do anymore, feel like I'm gonna just crash and melt down soon.

Thanks.

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi sorry you feel rotten just now. Your first port of call should be your DR, tell them how you feel, you can get help. Are there any family members you can talk to or friends ? Stay strong.cheesygrin 
  • Posted

Thanks everyone for all your comments, much appreciated. Have sent some pms. Thank u all. Xx
  • Posted

How are you doing now freesia?
    • Posted

Still struggling I'm afraid and feeling worse tbh, but just trying to keep my head above water. Thanks 😉 Take care. Xx
  • Posted

Hi Freesia, 

First, you must learn how to gain control of your anxiety and you can not do that if you panic. People tend to forget to breathe when they panic so pratice deep breathing, relaxation techniques and positive self talk. You are not alone, you are not going mad and you are not outside your body. Just remember no one ever died from anxiety and panic symptoms although it may make you feel as if you are dying. 

In order to minimize your nervous condition you must enroll with a mental health provider, if not avai;able then ask your medical doctor to prescribe you a medication to help you cope and gain control. 

Depletion of sorotonin in the brain triggers overwhelming emotional symptoms such as depression, anxiety and panic attacks. Prescribed medications which includes Sorotonin helps the levels even out and helps you get back to functioning normally. It takes a while to kick in but it works, Also find someone to talk to and confide about your feelings. Good luckrazz

• Posted

Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement, much appreciated. 😉 take care. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.