Please help me I'm freaking out!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I've recently started a fwb and weren't using condoms because I naively believed he wasn't sleeping with anyone else and didn't find out til recently. I've been in and out of the clinic ever since because I recently had bv and a terrible yeast infection but haven't had sex since I had everything cleared. I just finished my period and noticed that when I wiped to pee, it stung a bit so I checked it out and I had bumps on my vulva and I'm freaking out. I'm in college and it's really inconvenient for me to keep going back to the clinic because I don't have insurance and it's cheaper to get checked back home but I don't have time for it since it's the last 2 weeks of classes. It might be a reaction to my pad but ever since I found out he was sleeping with others I'm scared it could be something more serious?

I've been putting aloe vera on them and it stings really bad for a little bit and then the pain goes away but otherwise they don't bother me at all besides when i'm wiping. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm not sure what that is but looks like broken blisters I would definitely have that checked out and dont use anything on there that's  perfumed just wash with warm water no soap and try something like nappy cream till you see someone with it 

• Posted

I agree. Definitely get it checked out. The odd spot is nothing to worry about, but several of them could be the start of genital warts or herpes. Don’t have sexual intercourse until you have been checked, even protected sex could aggravate them. Ah, the the risks of unprotected sex ....
  • Posted

UPDATE: I began using Miconazole Nitrate which is an external vulvar cream for yeast infections and the bumps have gone down A LOT. they're barely visible anymore. I will still get tested once I get a chance and re update with my results.

• Posted

I went to my university clinic and she told me she really didn't think I had herpes and recommended I put diaper rash cream on it and see if it helped. I couldn't get tested since I don't have insurance and it would've been too much money but I am getting officially tested in two weeks. My bumps are pretty small now and they've never crusted over or given me much pain. Just a bit sore.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.