Please help me i'm petrified

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm a 19 yo male i'm 5.10 and weigh about 135 lbs. starting about 5 days ago I had a sharp pain in my right side that gave me a heat flash momentarily and the pain wasnt constant at all. However, things got scary recently and I've never been this scared in my life.

I went to the ER last night and my blood came in fine, xrays were normal and ultrasound was normal. What prompted me to enter the ER was my slight difficulty in breathing.

THIS is the second night i've begun having trouble breathing (That tube that connects from your collarbone to your head? You can feel it on your neck) The one on the right side feels SLIGHTLY painful when breathing but it's enough to scare me.

Symptoms:

Sharp Pain when pressing on right side

Unusually bad breath (Started Today)

Constipation (Stool will come out but hardly any amount. When I wipe, it's a yellow color. Mucus?)

Stomach gurgles A LOT, especially towards my ribcage. Seems unusually high..

Shoulders easily sore.

No fever. But a little weak.

Accompanying the odd lung issue, my right ear feels unusually moist.

I'll admit my diet was horrible before this showed up I would lather mayonnaise all over my food which was mostly fatty anyways and eat lots of junk. I haven't gone out much recently, maybe exercising will help..?

I don't know guys i'm petrified. If all of the results from the ER came back fine what could be wrong with me?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Also might I add. The pain began in the upper right quadrant and it feels somewhat nice to massage that area. Slight relief
  • Posted

Pain in right side could be apendicitus but I'm assuming the medics have ruled that out. If you are worried about that then the breathing could be a pannick attack

Advice ,as always , is to listen to your body abd keep going back

I'm being investigated for symptoms that started a long time ago but we're put down stress

I agree exercise and diet will help you feel well but if that pain is bad , on the right, I think Id rather know what is causing it

If still got apendicix mike sure they check. If not, then you're the same as me, and they are going to check the scarring

All the best

Don't worry. Talk yo family and friends and keep the medics updated with your pain abd symptoms

• Posted

Was your gallbladder checked since you have right sided pain that radiates to your shoulder?
    • Posted

Yes.

Also. Can anybody explain to me what that right side sharp pain is that will radiate to where I breathe and hurts my breathing?

• Posted

Stress can cause breathing trouble and chest pain,  However, you will need to keep going back to your doctor for an accurate answer, Make sure you avoid junk food and cook from scratch.
  • Posted

Hi MayonnaisePleas

The easy answer to your problem is to stop eating junk and change to a healthier diet..i'm not suprised your stool is yellowy when slathering your food with mayo which is made from eggs....leave out the junk go healthy and see if your symptoms change....

Healthy diet:-

Spice free

Fat free

No fried foods

Plenty of water

Probiotic tabs

Probiotic yogurt

Chicken

Fish

A little red meat

Veg-go easy on sprouts and cabbage they cause gas

Fruit...except citrus

Salads

NO EXCESS MAYO!!!

Best wishes....

• Posted

UPDATE: It's nearly noon and I got a few hours of sleep. Took a warm shower, however feeling pretty damn nauseous. That odd winded pain in my throat is gone but i suspect it will return tonight.

I'll try to vomit and hopefully feel better after.

• Posted

UODATE 2: 12 hrs since my last update. It's 11pm, my breathing is slightly off again and my abdomen is sore (Probably from eating? I had oatmeal and a banana and took colace)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.