Please help me identify this. Whatever it is might explain my illness

Posted , 2 users are following.

PLEASE TELL ME WHATS IN THE PICS. I’ve been having severe health issues from my neck hurting all the time to not being able to breathe. My oxygen levels have gone down to 88% and hovered around 92%. Then it will climb to 95 and back. I’ve had blood and what looks like small pieces of rice and black specs covering my stool. It feels like there’s something moving in my throat,sinus’s and even other spots at times. I feel it around my colon and other areas. I’ve felt like I can feel and see something in my eyes which are now starting to turn yellow. No matter what I’ve said to the doctors they tell me I’m imagining these things. I got a severe infection on the side of my heal out of nowhere. I took a sample of what looks like worms that I threw up in a napkin to the doctor and he laughed and told me it was mucus. The inside of my mouth is covered in white and I have a sore throat,swollen glands and can’t talk. My stomach, head,neck have never hurt so bad. My neck is so stiff at times I can’t turn it. I just want to get better but no one is willing to look deeper to find the problem. I have no energy, only urinate 1 time a day. I only empty my bowels maybe twice a week and feel as if I’m on my death bedimageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

I wish I could tell you what's in the pics you posted. It definitely could be a worm type parasite.

Although I don't have 100% of all of the same symptoms that you're suffering, I have ma ny of them... my eyes are always and unusually bloodshot, and I'm now seeing floaters. I get these horr ible stinging think the parasite (possibly worms) are in my sinuses; nose, throat, neck, ears, eyes and head (scalp) area are all affected/ infested also. I too have had this awhile, and have seen countless Drs. All of whom detour and attempt to misdiagnose some outrageous disease, instead of focusing on the real issues. The actual causes of symptoms and hearing my requests to run tests for parasites repeatedly gets ignored. So here we are continually suffering miserably as we are again left untreated. Quite unfortunately, most Drs don't know a thing about parasites (I believe their education on the subject is the equivalency to a single short chapter of outdated text on the subject of parasites). An infectious disease Doc (they have additional education) may be better able to assist and treat the wide array of parasitical conditions and the grave diseases and conditions they cause. I wish you all the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.