Please help me identify what I have!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone,

I am writing this because I believe I have run out of options trying to diagnose the condition that I have.

I have been getting these red type of markings on my palm and seldom-ly on the bottom of my feet, for years now (approximately 10 years). I have gone to my local clinic and talked to several doctors including a dermatologist and taken allergy tests, but none could identify what I have.

The red markings starts small and gradually becomes a circle. Then it gets bigger and it rings out and then it slowly fades away. The red markings also feels like a burning sensation when i put pressure on it or when its under warm to hot temperature; also, the red marking itches just on the surface of my skin.

Since I had it for many years now, I realized the breakout of the red markings usually occurs during summertime here in Vancouver BC, Canada (may to august), but sometimes it it can also breakout during any other parts of the year (just not as severely). When I drink alcohol during a breakout, the red marking swells up and the condition is much worse. As for coffee or tea, I don't see them impacting the condition.

Also, I will catch the breakout just during the beginning when the red markings are just developing and I will make a puncture through my skin. By doing so, blood usually comes out first but then a semi clear like liquid also comes out when I squeeze and pinch my skin together on the red marking area. After forcing this semi clear like liquid out of my skin, the red marking begins to subside and won't develop as big as they would if I didn't puncture my skin and pinch the semi clear liquid out of my skin.

I don't believe this is a life threatening problem, but it is definitely a nuisance and bothersome. I just hope it is not a indication of some bigger problem to my bodily health.

I am hoping to understand if anyone has had or have this type conditions or if anyone understand this condition. If so, how can I treat this? Is this a rare condition? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Frank

imageimageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.