Please help me identify what's in my vaginal opening

Posted , 5 users are following.

With the quarantine ongoing, I cannot go out. Once I do I would have this checked. For now, can someone please give me an idea on what this is? I suddenly felt something a few days ago and checked today. No pain, no itching. No discharge or unusual smell. Attached is the photo of what I saw down there. Thank you, please help me. image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i have this same issue

• Posted

i went to urgent care wednesday the doctor said everything look fine and that it was normal tissue he told me to see GYN to make sure

• Posted

It seems like my vestibule is inflammed, I can't say it it's tissue or has a mass. There are pimple-like bumps, but they don't hurt oncr touched. The vestibule is a bit rough when touched.

• Posted

i would still make an appointment unless they are not letting you guys outside at all. I made me an appointment because i want to do a checkup before we really cant see any medical staff because everything close down

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.