Please help me identity - these things keep coming up and go away

Posted , 3 users are following.

Whenever i eat something spiecy, it is okay when i eat but during bowl moment it kills me. Sometimes I am sleepy before bowl, my heart rate goes up, and sometimes when i try to sleep i have kind of shock, my hands and feet start to go numb. But when i poop, everything goes fine. 

Sometimes i also feel like there is poop in my stomuch but it is not coming out. I eat something and if i poop i am much relaxed.

Also if this is related, my body temperature is kind of shaky. Sometimes when i walk or go out in sun, i keep sweating-burning and top of my head keep going hoter and hoter unless i sit down and cool myself, sometimes sleepy as well.

I kind of feel dried out sometimes after sweating or when siting in cold room like i need heat.

I can't pinpoint the problem, maybe i have low blood count, my nerves are weak or something.  I am 27 year old, my weight is normal not very thin or very fat person. I belong to a hot country and had hyperhyderosis in hands and feet all my life, i know how sweating works. But my Top head and nurves in body getting hotter non-stop and sometimes feel driedout doesnt looks normal. 

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Check your blood first, then proceed to other procedures. Too many symptoms here...Can't tell what it could be, but acid reflux is not the problem here. IBS maybe...

• Posted

My H-Pylori is negative. The only thing that disturbes me is my body sometimes go hot like burning in sun, like something is increasing and my nurves and head feel hot inside. And sometimes i feel like no energy, like walking in the air and i need heat. Just two days ago i tested my sugar and it was 121. I am really tired of this, sometimes when in hot atmosphere, it feels like something is running in my blood. These symptoms doesnt continue, they just keep poping up every other week. I am really tired and want a solution, 
  • Posted

Unfortunately, you won't find the solution here. You will however if you run proper diagnostics. Visit your GP if you haven't already and tell him to send you for further tests.

• Posted

Maybe go to an Irritable bowel forum. They may can help. So sorry you are going through this. Hope you find some answers..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.