Please help me im worried about the inside of my labia I dont know it this is normal

Posted , 4 users are following.

I shaved my vag yesterday and I just noticed this tiny bumps inside my labia and it freaks me out and im worried and scared as i dont know what is this. please help me does anyone has this too? it doesnt itch it just looks like that.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

this is another photo

• Posted

😦

• Posted

look at vestibular papillomatosis on google images. I am currently having this same problem and also worried. However, I cant get it checked because of the virus.

• Posted

I agree with Maddie, I can only see VP, nothing to be worried about.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.