Please HELP me interpret my Hormone Results!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

My cycle is 25 days long, and i took the test day 16. So im unsure if id be considered mid cycle or luteal? What do you guys think? Thank you so much.

FSH 3.2 IU/L LH 1.5 IU/L

Interpretation: F.S.H.                     L.H.

Follicular         3 - 10                       2 - 9

Mid-cycle        4 - 25                      10 - 75

Luteal              2 - 8                          2 - 8

Post Menopausal > 19                    14

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I wonder if you can't ask your MD to help you interpret these results? Only that person would know your age and history and be a much better guide for this type of info. 

Some stuff on the internet can be misleading because not all facts are available and for something like this I would hope you get the correct info.

Good luck!

Annie x

• Posted

Thanks Annie. i suspect i received the results before my Dr so I thought Id see if anyone could chime in. Of course you are correct though.

​Problem is my Dr has only met me once and spent 5 minutes with me and dismissed my menopause concern even though my mum had it start very early. Il take it to my naturopath and see what she says  smile

• Posted

yes, even a naturopath can guide you better. These results can vary anyway so it's best to have someone that can look at the whole picture so you get the best advice. wink
  • Posted

I agree with the other ladies only your doctor can talk to you about your results talk to your doctor about it
  • Posted

My periods were lasting all month long and eventually had hormones checked and blood work results came back abnormal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.