PLEASE HELP ME! :( LS, Yeast Infection, or something more?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello there, so I’m extremely worried about what’s going on with my downstairs area. I’ve been tested for herpes, syphilis, HIV, chlamydia, and gonorrhea and those all came out negative. This was December 28th. But a little before that, I was experiencing some itching and discomfort with white thickish milky discharge about a week or so before my period. My period came and the itching/burning feeling didn’t feel as bad, and after my period was over I was basically fine.

Fast forward to now, again about a week or so before my period is about to start, I am itching even worse it seems this time with that slight burn, but it’s not overly intense. The itching is what’s making it so annoying and worrisome. It mostly itches on the left side, and around my anus as well but there is nothing on my anus. I’m getting so much white milky discharge, and I’ve noticed if I don’t wipe the discharge after some time it just gets even more uncomfortable which can be expected. But, I was taking pictures to see if I could see anything, and I saw those little bump type things, and I have no idea what they are but they just utterly threw me into an anxiety attack and I cannot stop worrying about what is going on with my body. I have already been having such bad mental health issues the past couple of months, and this is just making it so much worse (may I add, I am a hypochondriac) and no doctor can see me until at least a couple weeks. I am just so scared, and don’t know what to do. Is it a yeast infection? LS? There are no sores or anything, just those little bumps. I’ve also included a picture of the white discharge I have been getting. I have taken pictures of my vagina before sure, but before this I have never COMPLETELY examined my vagina and all the glands and everything so I don't even know how long they have been there or if it's normal. I just need help... I am so lost.. imageimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I think it could be a yeast infection? Looking at the white discharge in your photo - I think that is a common symptom of a yeast infection.

Best,

Jonathan

• Posted

I mean in your second photo - there is some white discharge I think near the vaginal opening. This could be a result of a yeast infection? Or it could be normal discharge. The rest of the area looks normal.

In your first photo, it just looks normal I think .

• Posted

I had the same as you, first a yeast infection then I stopped having discharge with the Yeast treatment but there were bumps exactly like yours still there in my labia minor but mine was much more worse and for sure I didn't have them before. I went to 2 gynecologists and told me it was because of the Yeast infection that they will disappear. They seem to grow then go away but I don't know what's going on, I have 2 months with this already... I know is not hpv because the bumps grow and then disappear with the days then come back. I am thinking I haven't killed the Candida fungus even though I don't have the white discharge anymore

• Posted

It looks like a yeast infection to me. You can use probiotics to improve an immune system and stop the growth of C. albicans. You can also apply Fugacil cream to bring relief.

• Edited

Hey i have this same thing going on. I had a yeast infection and took the oral pills and now i have discharge and these bumps but no sores etc. did you ever figure out what was wrong?

• Edited

i had the same as her white discharge and bumps, treatment for yeast didn't work, i went to do a pap smear and the results were E coli in vagina, go test yourself

• Posted

Hello 42171. Did you still have the bumps and the white discharge 2 years later ? Did that retourn? Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.