Please help me please please it is long so listen

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm 24 male. About a year and a half ago I was master baring and felt a wierd feeling when I ejaculated. I didn't think much of it and went on my daily life. A few month later

Then I had unprotected sex with a female stranger.

I had a urethral swab I had to do myself.

Since then I have had frequent urination/burning urination/pain in testicles/pain in penis/burning at the tip/discharge that comes and goes/weird bowl movements./painful ejaculatoin/premature ejaculation. My penis sometimes has extreme "hourglass" and my penis feels hard not erect hard just hard skin

I have been to 3 urologist (one said my prostate felt mushy-prostatitis)

I have been on antibiotics for about 3 month different type

The past 3 month on antibiotics Pain is more or less gone,but frequent urination is still there and after many month of no discharge it has come back. The last uro I went is world famous

I had cystcopy/urine/semen/prostate fluid test-negative

This last world famous uro didn't even check my prostate . I had to beg him to give me more antibiotics and he said see you in two month, everything looks fine , started asking me if I'm depressed. I have asked evey uro to check for Peyronies and each one looks for a split sec and says I don't have it(no ultrasound to detect fibroisis nothing!)

I am still talking antibiotics because I will lose my mind if this is how I'm supposed to live.

Please help me I'm losing hope by the hour. This whole ordeal has killed me for a war and a half. The urination/burning only started after that one night stand . Yet I am negative for everything I have ever been tested. I cannot live like this anymore please help me I'm literally dying on the inside. I need major help

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, PlZhelp101,

I'm sure you will get lots of posts in response; however, it's obvious that you are in panic mode.  You've got to calm down.

To make it easier for others to figure out what's going on, and to avoid the need for people to ask a million questions, I would first suggest that you edit your post, making sure that everything you write is complete, in accurate chronological order, and exactly what you intended.  That is very important. Your post reads as if it was dictated, and speech-to-text software often results in hard to understand text with words you never intended.  Also, indicate what the antibiotics are that you are taking/took.

I have a friend who has Peyronie's penis, and he got it from a sexual encounter during which his erect penis was severely bent, probably tearing some internal structure.   More details on why you think you have Peyronie's and your urologist thinks you do not would also be helpful.

I'm not a urologist and won't be able to diagnose you, but others might be able to help if you provide more information in precise chronological order, indicating your current status in some detail.

I hope you can get this figured out, soon.

Harvey

• Posted

Sounds to me as if you need someone to talk to in person as well as getting support from us. Where do you live (which Health System)? Have you talked to family or friends? What does your general doctor think? I agree with Harvey - it would help to re-write your posting for us to get a clearer idea of what you need and how to help. Know you don't have to be alone in your distress.

• Posted

Thanks for your response. I can't rewrite it my mind is broken. I'm from nyc..... No one knows what's going on with me

• Posted

I'm a retired 67 year old Psychotherapist in UK with prostate cancer and urination problems. I'm happy to listen, but believe me, you need personal help. You have your medical help. Why not trust your doctor(s) who are there with you and can examine you, test you and advise you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.