Please help me somebody

Posted , 3 users are following.

could someone please help me, im 55 years old and getting daily heart palpitations quite bad,im very scared,also having whooshing sound in my head and headaches on and off ,any other ladies out there having symptoms like mine,im at my wits end ,and now thinking im dying of a horrible disease, I would be very grateful if someone could get back to me many thanks

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi, i used to have really bad palpitations for many years. i found when i changed my diet, cut out sugar and UPF they pretty much disappeared. im in perimenopause now and hardly get them at all. Not sure how your diet is but could he worth a try. i used to panic about them which would make them worse, also got the feeling in my head. once i had an ecg and was all checked out and nothing was wrong i didnt panic as much. hope that helps.!

• Posted

hi barbarian,thanks so much for replying, I cook everything myself all homemade food,but I am mostly on the ketovore diet, I eat lots of meat,especially sausage and cheese, also partial to eating crisps,im going to take your advice cut them out and eat more greens,forgot to mention the museli every morning, I have been doc's didn't really say much,apart from throwing hrt at me,which I don't really want to take,I've had mirena coil in for 10 years had it removed last September no period since removal,so don't really know when my last was,so I presume I'm in menopause at 55,thank you for this welcome advice

• Posted

I'm 50 years old and my life has completely changed since 5 months, one night I was sleeping as if an electric current went straight into my body And then my whole body became exhausted and my heart beat very fast. I thought I was going to die and didn't know what happened because for a long time I had never thought about what perimenopause was. I didn't have my period for 5 months and then it came back 2 times but until now. Now it's been 3 months without it. After the terrible night, I had to go to the emergency room because my heart was beating fast, I had difficulty breathing, and I was exhausted every day. After testing, everything was normal, but I was very afraid and didn't know if they were missing anything. At that time, my family doctor transferred me to a gynecologist. During the 1-month waiting period for my appointment, I had to fight every day with a body that no longer had enough energy, I was depressed and exhausted. cry every day, have insomnia at night, every time I have hot flashes my heart beats faster than normal and feel like my blood pressure has dropped, every morning I wake up with no energy in my body, headaches, dizziness , I don't have enough strength to do anything, I'm exhausted and have no energy to take myself out, I don't want to see anyone and want to talk to anyone, finally the day of the appointment with the doctor The doctor also came, I cried a lot to her and begged her to save me. After I had my blood drawn and everything tested, she finally gave me the results: I was in the stage of death. I was in perimenopause and my hormones were too low, I sat there and cried a lot, I felt like I was dying every day with a weak body and no energy left, in the end I was treated with the lowest dose of HRT for 3 months. She said that if I was still not feeling well within three months, she would then increase the dose to a higher dose. Currently, I have been using HRT since January 26, but until now Now I still don't see the results. My family doctor gave me more antidepressants and tranquilizers to help me feel more stable, but I don't dare to take it. I really want to be stronger to overcome it. going through this terrible period but I can't do it, so many bad things keep clinging to me every day, every day. For me, it's like being in a living hell, I find my life deadlocked, tired and very tired, my last hope is that HRT can help me return to normal life, I also don't know when HRT will have results, I thought I was suffering from some incurable disease. I really live in fear and madness, please let me hug you tight so I know I'm not alone.

• Posted

A resounding yes from me, I have all of those symptoms and a few more to add cherries to the cake. Hoping they ease soon for you. Big hugs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.